[at-l] post thru-hike aches and pains

The negative Lyme test is not an absolute, as it has a high false negative
rate. There are also other rickettsial diseases with similar symptoms that
should be considered, but are again difficult to diagnose.

I assume you have been to a real world doc, and the Lyme test has been only
one of many tests and evaluations. Have you any response to Aspirin or
other analgesics? Has the doc looked at other systemic illnesses or
nutritional factors?

OrangeBug