[at-l] post thru-hike aches and pains

Hi, everyone.

I'm starting to get some aches and pains in my hips,
knees to a lesser extent, and one of my calf muscles
along my shin. It seems to be muscular in the sense
that my joints don't hurt when sitting still. I had
none of these problems while hiking, in fact not
much in the way of leg problems at all. Also, they
started happening in November almost a month and
a half after summitting Mt. K. I just got a negative
on lyme if that's what you might be thinking. Does
anyone out there have similar experience after a
thru-hike or know of someone who has?  Does anyone
out there know of resources (books, doctors with
A.T. diagnosis experience, etc.) that I can check
into?

I'm 33 and have no history of arithitic or other
leg problems of any kind.

In general, what is to be expected as wear and tear
that shows up after a thru-hike?

thanks,
Turbo Turtle