[at-l] LightWeight Stove

I brought an alcohol stove I made from Webb plans mention in a past AT-L
posting into school to show some of my outing club kids.  This was made from
Pepsi Cans.  Works well.  So today, one of my more avid hikers sent me a
Website for a lightWeight Disposible cheap stove.  Check it out.  What do you
think?  http://www.hikenlight.com/  I think it looks pretty cool.  I could
buy a bunch for the club.  But I could also have the kids make their own.
Making your own stove would be more instructive in the long run.

                                            Art