[at-l] LightWeight Stove

Hey Art, I looked at the stove on the web site. It does look cool and for
$19 it should be :-) Wonder how much fuel it uses to boil 2 cups of water
in 4 min.? But I take exception with the statement "World's only
disposable stove". I've been using beer/soda can stoves year round for
several years and just "disposed" of an old one. Make the can stoves, let
the kids experience the pleasure of using something they made. And then
"dispose" of them :-)  (the stoves not the kids)

woodelf