[at-l] New Found Freedom on the AT!

Tell me to bug off if you like, but how did the hike affect the marriage?
We have had some spouses write sad and angry messages here over their
loneliness in the job of supporting the hiker. I suspect it is a very tough
job to be "home alone" for 6 months, while a spouse is out "playing" in the
woods.

OrangeBug