[at-l] New Found Freedom on the AT!

m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

<< It was kind of interesting as everyones transitions were a common topic of
 conversation.  Then they would ask me about my story which, to make a long
 story short, was basically just a leave of absence.  End of story. >>

That was me, too. Maybe that made me a good listener, because SO many people
shared their transition stories with me. A few even asked me for advice on
what to do next. As for me, I was a happily-married girl with a farm
caretaking "job" that my husband was so nicely doing for the both of us in my
absence (we work together).  Kinda boring, huh?

Ramkitten