[at-l] More of the Trip Report

--part1_4a.f895713.27828487_boundary

orangebug74@yahoo.com writes:

> BTW, I'm glad your technique to shoo away the boars worked. Frankly, I

Not as glad as I am!!  The boars looked to weigh about 400 pounds. They were
HUGE.  They sure ran fast for being so big.  Much as I was scared of running
into a bear, I too would rather run into a bear than a boar, let alone three
of them.  We didn't really know what the way to deal with that was, and I
think I'd have a hard time climbing a tree with my pack on :-)

The Redhead

--part1_4a.f895713.27828487_boundary