[at-l] Year End Survey

     Cobweb here, delurking to (hopefully) resurrect a
thread that Sloetoe started a little over a year ago.

last year, Sloetoe threw out:
And speaking of Your End Events, I thought we might
survey the list as to
how your year was. Please respond (Lurkers, once a
year won't kill you) to
the list with your answers to the following.

1) What were some highlights and lowlights of your
hiking in 1999 (2000)?
highlights
lowlights

2) What are your hiking goals for 2000 (2001)?

3) What are some highlights and lowlights of the at-l
from 1999 (2000)?
highlights
lowlights

4) What would you wish to the list be for 2000 (2001)?