Re: [at-l] Re: [ALDHA-L] Tuba hike final update

i had a strange dream last night that a normal thru-hiker (ie, one who
didn't carry a tuba the whole way, or didn't break the record for the fasted
thru-hike, or the most thru-hikes) made it to the letterman show before tuba
man did.  it was pretty cool.

belcher

To:            jpando38@hotmail.com, at-l@backcountry.net