Re: [at-l] Hiking and Teaching

that was me, and i've been exploring those opportunities as well.  the thing
is, i really want to bring the trail experience into a public school
classroom.  there are so many lessons to be learned that public school
children don't have the opportunity to learn, that children who attend
outdoor summer camps and what-not do.  plus, i am also an english teacher,
and i miss reading books (and yes, i know i don't capitalize anything and
have dangling modifiers.  all the more reason to get back into teaching
english).

belcher

To:            at-l@backcountry.net