[at-l] Re: "Wanna-bes" feelings

I've not thru hiked, only a mere section hiker on the 20 year plan (not
really that slow, but you know...) Heck, if I win the lottery or have a
tragedy in life, I might become a thruhiker. But I agree that something
seems at least odd when others discount priorities that others have. I
believe it is a bogus as the idea that the only successful hike is 2167
miles long. To use that over-used slogan by a the ultimate "look at me"
- hike your own hike. (or was that count your own chad?)

Bill...