Re: [at-l] More Whisperlite input

In a message dated 12/30/00 11:38:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
WHHAWKINS@aol.com writes:
NASA  uses  the  XGK  for  retro  rockets. Really ! Just  ask  Jim Owen
<<
 > No offense, but I've always considered the XGK, affectionately nicknamed
 > "The Blowtorch" by some, to be overkill for a solo hiker.  Just my 2 cents
 > worth.

 That isn't right, it is more like a jet engine. It isn't, while all those
 using SEVA and other stoves waiting for water to boil. I was all ready
 drinking a hot drink. :-)

 Wildbill >>

To:            Mara Factor <m_factor@hotmail.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net