Re: [at-l] Re: [ALDHA-L] Tuba hike final update

I don't think that was judgmental, it was only calling it as you saw it.
Not too many people write about hanging around Springer awaiting NBC cameras.

Still, this is a guy who trained very well, ran a marathon with the tuba,
and occasionally slacked with the tuba. I hope his record tuba hiking
remains his unique prize for many years. I suppose that if you got it, you
should flaunt it.

BTW, I'd like to announce my upcoming thru hike to begin April 1. I will be
carrying my superego, although occasionally slacking with my id. Both are
very heavy and cantankerous. I expect to be starred on the Dr. Laura TV
show, displaying my Stupid Id tricks. <down boy, down!>

OrangeBug

To:            <at-l@backcountry.net>