Re: [at-l] Movie suggestion

I know you are correct, but by that point the story was more interested
in the relationship rather than the character (and to get the picture
over with). I thought it insightful how Hanks' character apologizes for
his absense. His reaction to the party leftovers was mild. Some writer
had a great time throwing on the irony in the last 20 minutes.

I really cringed when he left his pocket knife at home. I have a
difficult time now remembering to leave such "weapons" at my office or
home before going on airlines or to schools. (I live in the county that
brought us the Tweety Bird Keychain 'weapon'.)

Bill...