Re: [at-l] Movie suggestion

Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com> wrote:
[clip]

> He even begins to look a bit like a thru hiker after 4 years.

The one thing that they did not convey at all was the problem he would have
had with crowds of people after four years with just "Wilson." After 6
months on the trail, I had severe problems with large groups. The airport
scene would have been unbearable. The party would even have been too much to
handle. I would have expected much more adjustment difficulty - and Hanks
would have done a great job portraying it as well.

-p

--
Paddler
http://paddler99.trailstories.com