[at-l] 2001 hikin' schedule

 Random thoughts on a full mail email box:
 Worked out this year's schedule for hiking: Mid May the Gulf Hagas to
Katahdin, four day hikes on the Long Trail and in Forillon NP in June and
July, meteor showers in Baxter in August, and the Gulf Hagas to Katahdin in
September. Add to that several runs up 93 into the Whites. The best thing
about being with the same company for over 20 years is the amount of vacation
and leave time you can get! :O)
 The eclipse was fun, I saw it with a pin hole projector, the kids watched it
on the internet.
 Michael Lanza has written a wonderful article in the new Backpacker mag
about the Whites, it's always nice to see a local boy make good. I was turned
on to the Pilot Range by Michael several years ago, it's now one of my
favorite areas.
 Santa was very good to me, my book shelf is full again, and Mrs TJ sewed up
some nice things made of PolarTec. I musta been a good kid this year! :O)
 Now, after I read all my email, it's off to check the Almanac and figure out
my 2001 Baxter State Park reservations.
TJ < member of the full emailbox club

multipart/alternative
  text/html