RE: [at-l] gear questions

Variation on Paddler's routine.

1.  Put clothes in tub.
2.  Have long soapy shower.  Stomp and shuffle alot.
3.  Have long hot water rinse.  Stomp and shuffle alot.
4.  Wring clothes out and place on flat air blowing clothes drier unit below
motel window.
5.  Hang anything left over from shower curtain rack, tub rim, counter, tie
rack...
6.  Enjoy TV au naturel.

This method gets everything clean.

To:            cleek@csc.smsu.edu, at-l@backcountry.net