Re: [at-l] gear questions

> One of the things I've been pondering lately is laundry. Most people seem
> to advocate taking only two pair short/pants, so you wear one and have one
> in the pack. So is the idea with regards to laundry that you wash each set
> of clothes every other trip to the laundry-mat?

I carried a town dress with me so I would have something to wear to do
laundry, then I could wash all of my clothes every town stop.  From the name
"cleek" I don't know your gender, so I don't know how comfortable you would
be wearing a dress in town.  It could also give you an embarrassing trail
name, but those are the best trail names to get!  Most of the guys I knew
did their laundry in their rain pants.  You don't really need to wash them
all that often.

belcher (embarrassing trail name afficiando)

To:            at-l@backcountry.net