[at-l] PA Ruck Info

Ginny & Jim,
Arrangements have been made that we can start moving into hostel between
noon & 1pm on Friday.  $5 per person is day fee use for Saturday.  No
arrangements have been made for Sunday.  Previous years after breakfast we
all clean up hostel & start heading out.  Tentative schedule & additional
information is listed on Ruck web page <http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck/
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.  Please bring plenty of pictures
of your 2000 PCT hike.
Happy Holidays
Jophn O

>Add us to the list, though we'll probably sleep in the truck.
>
>Has anyone made arrangements about letting all of us use the hostel Friday
>afternoon, during the day on Saturday, and Sunday morning/afternoon?  Will
>there be a day-use fee?  John O????
>
>Ginny and Jim

        "Adventure is worthwhile"
             Amelia Earhart