[at-l] Scout Discounts

I got this email this morning and thought I would pass it on since so many on
this list are involved with scouting.

POG

ALL SCOUT PACKS $109 TO $149!

Dear Scout Leader,

As an Eagle Scout, I am excited to introduce our new web page dedicated  to
Scouts and Scouting. I have recommended different Trek Sport packs for our
December Specials that will offer Scouts and their families great savings.

Once you have logged on to http://www.budgetbackpacker.com look for the SCOUT
link on the left side of the web page to go directly to this month's specials.

All of our Trek Sport packs are made in Europe.  Because of their unmatched
quality (Dupont Cordura fabric) and price, each are backed by a Lifetime
Limited Warranty.

The sale prices listed on the Scout page are good through December 2000. The
full price of any pack purchased in December can be applied to the price of
our January package specials that are previewed on the Scout page.

As a Scout Leader, you will see we are dedicated to helping scouts and their
families save money by offering quality products. I can personally recommend
these products because for the past eight  years I have used them on my own
backpacking and camping trips.  While our goal is to provide "quality
products for less" to the individual Scout, we are also committed to helping
the Scouting organization as a whole. Therefore, Budget Backpacker, Inc. will
donate a percentage of its sales from the Scouts to the Boy Scouts of
America.

Be sure to let your Scouts know about http://www.budgetbackpacker.com !!!  We
will continue to update and expand the Scout page to include information the
Scout can use while working to achieve the rank of Eagle Scout.

Sincerely,

Shawn-Michael Wilkins, Jr.
President
Budget Backpacker, Inc.
Eagle Scout, 1987
www.budgetbackpacker.com
Bus: 1-866-901-0055
Fax: 1-866-388-5700
shawnwilkins@budgetbackpacker.com

P.S. Orders placed within the next week will arrive by Christmas!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---

To:            ATnavi@aol.com, at-l@backcountry.net