[at-l] Ga Ruck - Scapple

Good Morning,
If there's enough interest (or curiousity) I'll bring some good scrapple to the Ga. Ruck. We can have a Sat or Sun (or both) group breakfast. The cabins all have kitchens so it should be easy. I'll also pick up some "Georgia Ice Cream" from the mill at Helen. If you don't know what Ga Ice Cream is - it's course ground grits. Felix will probably say, "Of course grits are ground. Hey, what's a grit anyway?"
-UncleMilt

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---