Re: [at-l] Ga Ruck - Scapple

In a message dated 12/13/00 7:59:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mfw@mindspring.com writes:

<< Good Morning,
 If there's enough interest (or curiosity) I'll bring some good scrapple to
the Ga. Ruck. We can have a Sat or Sun (or both) group breakfast. The cabins
all have kitchens so it should be easy. I'll also pick up some "Georgia Ice
Cream" from the mill at Helen. If you don't know what GA Ice Cream is -- it's
course ground grits. Felix will probably say, "Of course grits are ground.
Hey, what's a grit anyway?"
 -UncleMilt

You  need  an EPA  permit  to  carry and  transport  hazardous  waste. A full
MOP SUIT or  at  least  Hazmat  suit  is  recommended.
MXT

To:            "AT-L Maillist (E-mail)" <at-l@backcountry.net>