Re: [at-l] reading maps was Re: Re yogi-ing hikers

ARGH!

The one that NAMEd me was the top of that long, slow, downhill into Erwin.
If anyone sees the other part of my elbow up there, you know who it belongs
to now...

It's even longer and slower when your elbow is split open.  Course, it could
have been a knee or something so no major complaints.

9 days in Erwin...

(Thanks Redhead)

Mara
Stitches, GAME99