Re: [at-l] Re: rading maps

Good point, the ATC maps (NH/VT) maps I checked were feet.  The KTA and PATC
maps were feet, but get this...  The Massachusetts section 10 map states:

"Contour Intervals--3 meters north of Salisbury/Lions Head; 10 feet south of
Lions Head/Salisbury."

Changes mid map - of course at least the intervals are pretty close so as
long as you can deal with meters, you still get the same information.  The
profile is in feet.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99

To:            <at-l@backcountry.net>