Re: [at-l] Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 18:44:06 -0800

> I can understand eating bagels, but I could never eat processed mime
parts.
> Where do you buy processed mime parts, anyway?  I din't know they stripped
> the mimes before they processed them.

Hmmm... Processed mime parts...  If processed meat is mechanically separated
stuff then processed mime must be electronically separated stuff...
ewwwww..

Charles

BTW, I use leftover bagels (from Manhattan Bagel in Roswell) to hammer nails
in my workshop.  I don't dare try to eat them, I might lose some teeth!  :-)

To:            at-l@backcountry.net