Re: [at-l] And more topics

In a message dated 12/05/2000 9:23:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

<<
 >Cool kids.
 >
 >I vote for Dr. Bronners. In the 1-2 oz. widdle bottle.
 >
 >Sloetoe

 Toe -
 We've carried a 2 oz nalgene bottle of Amway LOC for about 8000 miles
 (refills come out of the drift box).  It works better than the good DR and
 it's "really" biodegradable - which Dr. Bronners ain't. And I don't have to
 live with the "Dr Bronners stink"  (LOC is odorless).

 Walk softly,
 Jim

I heard that using Amway LOC too much makes your hair fall out...

Russ
:)

To:            Orange Bug <orangebug74@yahoo.com>
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net