[at-l] Hiking at christmas.

Another good reason to go for winter hikes ....

the cool christmas presents you can buy yourself.

I had 3 trucks pull up at lunch.

I got ....

waterproofing for my boots.

instep crampons, just in case.  those things look wicked.  I still
rather use snow shows, but, 4 pounds is a lot of risk weight.

75 pounds of cheese!!!  christmas presents & personal use.

waterproof compression sack for my old llbean down bag.

and two, two!, bivys.  I couldn't decide from the photo so I got
both.  I'll return the looser after I have a chance to check them
out.  they were the OR on sale at brigade, and, the bibler one.  I'm
excited to try this out on the trail.  with temps in the low teens the
extra warmth should be nice.

now if I can just get the convicts out of my yard.

t.

To:            AT-L <at-l@backcountry.net>