[at-l] Introduction...and 2 years ago...

My name is Felix. I joined the list about...hmmm, five years
ago. I have lurked for a few minutes here and there. I
mostly talk about stuff. Some of it is even things. There
and again, was it how that we did it, too. So, I went along,
as it were, and as it is now, I was the foreafterwards of it
all. Anyway, time it was and will is. Too, and again.

2 years ago today, Pilot and I were at the wonderful Fox
Hill Inn. (Hi Sea Less Tea Al Spear It.)

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98

To:            at-l@backcountry.net