Re: [at-l] About White Lies

In a message dated 12/6/2000 3:09:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cleek@csc.smsu.edu writes:

> So what is the situation, exactly with the huts in the Whites? It's
> mandatory to stay in them? And they charge $55/night???? How often is
> there actually the opportunity to work for stay? What's the fine if I get
> caught camping? How long does it take to get through the Whites?

1. It is not mandatory to stay in them. However not using them will require
some long hiking days to get from one camp site to another one.

2. $55.00 is not correct, this year it was $65 per night for non-members of
AMC. For members it was $60.00. Next year it could be more.

3. You will be very very very luckly to stay for work. it is up the the croo
at each hut.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---