Re: [at-l] Re: hey

In a message dated 12/5/2000 4:33:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
edwilliams@plangraphics.com writes:

<< now they are being removed for not voting for Gore or saying anything nice
 about Bush.. >>

You're kidding me??!!  Wow, I mean, I am huge pro-Gore (in fact I wonder
about the mental soundness of many of my Republican friends) but really, that
is downright scary to me.  I know its his list and all, BUT, as long as
someone is held out by the hiking community as an expert on the trail, and a
source for insight into the thruhiking community, their actions reflect on us
all.......For all the babling about hiker responsability, you think the
concept wouldn't be foriegn.....

To:            johaines@mindspring.com
Cc:            Amountaintoclimb@aol.com, at-l@backcountry.net