Dr. Bronners... was Re: [at-l] Hellooooo!

--- W F Thorneloe <thornel@attglobal.net> wrote:
> The Dr. Bronner's is great reading, but maybe not such a good choice.

### Was tooling down the isle at Galyans the other day, and I reached up
and grabbed a bottle off the shelf. Popped the top and thrust it between
the boys and blurted "Quick! What do you smell?"

They leaned in and I gave a little squeeze as they sniffed.

"Hiking!" they answered.

Cool kids.

I vote for Dr. Bronners.
In the 1-2 oz. widdle bottle.
Sloetoe

=====
There is little use for the being whose tepid soul knows nothing of the great and generous emotions of the high pride, the stern belief, the lofty enthusiasm, of the men who quell the storm and ride the thunder.

T.Roosevelt 4/23/10