Re: [at-l] Tuckerization begins on MMSW00 [was: hello I'm new]

OK so maybe I'm mistaken on that 70L thing.  But the nalgene bag will be used
for transporting water from my source to cooking/filtering/set up area.  I do
have a silk liner for my bag, will look into a fleece one.  And the poncho
liner will be used as a sleeping bag liner too.  And my Crestas (so dear to
my heart) are heartily broken in.  I have about 200 miles on them already, so
I'm thinking of buying a new pair and breaking them in before I go, for when
I need them later.  I do also plan to have a few pairs of underwear with me,
contrary to the omission on my original tentative gear list.
Kathy

To:            cleek@csc.smsu.edu, thornel@attglobal.net
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net