Re: [at-l] Tuckerization begins on MMSW00 [was: hello I'm new]

The poncho liner may be about as helpful as a fleece liner. You probably
want to get outside on the next few miserable nights to see that you can
survive with your available gear.

3 pairs of socks work. 2 pairs of underwear work also, one for hiking and a
dry pair for the campsite. There are always those decisions that one may
forego advice and counseling. For you to bring this up, I gather you have
been among thousands who have heard the tale of Friar Tuck. :-)

OrangeBug

To:            tjfort@netdoor.com
Cc:            at-l@backcountry.net