Re: [at-l] Hi from Ramkitten (AT2000)

In a message dated 12/4/00 10:16:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< BTW, have you been banished yet from that other list? >>

I banished myself. It's not that I don't LIKE debating politics, the use of
cellphones or other electronic gizmos on the trail, or reading Wingfoot's
angry posts each time someone asks when his book will be out, but, well, been
there, done that. All that was fine for pre-hike reading material, but I'm in
a different place now, I guess. I'm more in the mood for meaningless babble.
(kiddin'!) Really, though...thanks everybody for the warm welcome. Just
reading along 'til I come up with something to add and toasting my
marshmallow over the campfire.

Ramkitten

To:            AT-L <at-l@backcountry.net>