RE: [at-l] Whites Redux

Mrs Gorp states:

Honestly, I was going to go look for you, I needed to know the answer to 24
across.

Pittsburgh reminisces:

For those of you that have not heard this story:  Mrs Gorp and I were hiking
from Lafayette Place Campground to Greenleaf Hut via the Bridal Path.  I
made Mrs G promise to stay with me, regardless of my pace.  My pace turned
out to be excruciatingly slow.  At some point, Mrs G collapsed her Lekis and
secured them to her pack, then brought out a crosswords book.  She walked
behind me doing crosswords as I struggled, REALLY STRUGGLED, up the
mountain...

Mrs G has a supreme, and wicked, sense of humor...

Pittsia The Snail

To:            at-l@backcountry.net