[at-l] More travel updates

Well I'm catching up (or finally getting in gear depending on how you look at it) with travel
diaries and photos. A few more trips have made it to the website including the most recent
backpacking trips. Soon I'll get the PRT, Europe (some of you have seen photos for those already
even though the printer didn't always do them justice), and Virginia AT (some of you have seen that
journal) online.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **

To:            at-l@backcountry.net