Re: [at-l] present recommendations

Valerie Henderson wrote:

>  So, other than that one, what
> are y'all's favorite AT books?

My favorite, which my father gave me years ago, is "Automatic Transmissions:
Getting the most from your Torque Convertor". It deals with regulating fluid
pressures in the valve body of the 400 and 450 GM series. It isn't one that
you'd pick up and start reading though. You should probably start with
"Automatic Transmissions and You: Taking You Where You Want to Be." There is
a really good diagram and explanation as to how the transition from bands to
fluid driven piston pumps took place. An uncle of mine wrote the foreward.

--
Felix Navidad
ME-->GA '98

To:            m_factor@hotmail.com