Re: [at-l] present recommendations

For AT related books, I highly recommend Larry Luxembourg's book, "Walking
the Appalachian Trail."

Also, though not trail related, certainly an amazing story to anyone
interested in walking long distances, "The Long Walk" by Slavomir Rawicz.  A
story of a Polish Cavalry officer in WWII who is captured by the russians,
eventually sent to Siberia, and his escape across Siberia, the Gobi, and the
Himalayas.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99

To:            post@at-l.org