Re: [at-l] gettin' caught up...

Okay, I'll bite. Just how do you make a stack of papers with the oldest
on top, especially 5-7 weeks' worth?

Do you live in some small town backwater with one paper per week? I
recall that my old hometown paper was so small, no one could use less
than 2 weeks on a privy visit. Yet, it was always newest on top.

BTW, the President is Clinton.

Bill....