Re: [at-l] gettin' caught up...

Orange Bug wrote:

> Okay, I'll bite. Just how do you make a stack of papers with the oldest
> on top, especially 5-7 weeks' worth?

Every morning when I get the paper, I read the obituaries and police beat
(page A2). I check to see what sports are on TV that day/night. Then, I
pick up the stack and put the paper 'neath. So, 'todays' paper is always on
the bottom of the stack. I just recently found out they fired Bob Knight.

> Do you live in some small town backwater with one paper per week? I
> recall that my old hometown paper was so small, no one could use less
> than 2 weeks on a privy visit. Yet, it was always newest on top.

You're from Georgia...no one could have read it anyway. (sorry)  I read the
Bloomington (IN) Herald-Times (Not to be confused with Harold Timms, the
transmission repairman on the skirts of town). Bloomington is home, of
course, of Indiana University. (And, the Kinsey Institute. My reason for
being here.) Because of the diversity the university brings, we have quite
a newspaper. Oh, sure, it sucks. But, it's thick.

> BTW, the President is Clinton.

But, the Republicans have been saying that we haven't had a president for
years. I'm so confused.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98