RE: [at-l] bean store

I've been there several times and wasn't that impressed.  It is a huge
store, but the entire first floor is cloths, pet stuff (dog beds), and
household items (candles, etc.).  The top floor is about 60 percent cloths
and 40 percent hiking gear.  I think they have two tents up, 12-15
backpacks, a fair amount of fly fighting equipment, a canoe or two, and a
couple shelves of cooking utensils.

IMHO the REI down the street (3509 Carlin Springs Rd off of Route 7 in Falls
Church) has a lot more stuff, both on the floor and in storage; however,
I've found a way to spend money at each.