[at-l] Can you help this woman?(from another list)

Just posted on 'another' list:
__________________________________
arlankford@starmail.com (Andrea Lankford)

I'm looking for women Thru-hikers who have successfully completed the
Appalachian trail who would be interested in being profiled for an article
that would be published in women's magazines.

I am especially interested in finding some women older than 40.
But please any body interested contact me at
arlankford@starmail.com

                                                  Tennessee Walker 1999
Would somebody point this poster/post to the woman's list, please?
(I expect her to get flamed by the person who runs the other list momentarily)
TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---