PaRuck food was Re: [at-l] PA Ruck '01 website....

> > .  I got to wondering what the electric outlet situation might be -- i.e.,
> > would it
> > help if I were to bring a crock pot and a dish that could cook in one?

Yeppers.....that's fine.  We had a couple crocks a-cookin last year for the
chili
contest.

 >Well, I've never attended a Ruck, so I am not the one to ask :) Kahley,
 >surely you have an answer? <g>.
 >I just want to know if we're having a chili cookoff this year. I love spicy
 >chili . . . I hear that Tommykins makes a great pot of chili :)
 >The Redhead

Well the chili contest sorta complicated supper.  Poor Earl about starved
before the non spicy fare was set out! <g>.  OK....being honest here..
Sly annihilated the competition.  Wiped it out....bigtime!  With all the
bravado
of Navigator and Tommykins and  the many other contestants, who
won?
The quiet dark horse,,,,,,,Sly cleaned our clocks.  Wasn't even close.
His chili went so fast I didn't even get a taste.  His cuisine reigned supreme!

So..in honor of our own Slyman's triumphant victory, the chili contest will
not be held
this year.  It'll be pizza  time at twenty paces this<VVVBG>.
I make a killer white pizza, Sly..beat me if ya can
BWHahahahahahah!

To:            sly@pocketmail.com, <at-l@backcountry.net>