Re: [at-l] PA Ruck '01 website

At 04:23 PM 11/16/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Hmmm I guess I missed something along the way. I thought this was the
>Winter Ruck!!, the first one was held in Harpers Ferry. It is just been
>incidental that the others have been in PA.

Chase, we changed the name to the Pa Ruck because we hope folks will
have other Rucks in other places during the winter as well.  That was the
original concept
and it's a great one.  There is no reason that people can't get together all
over the country and have their own Ruck!!

 >We really need to find more suitable place since it has outgrown  Harpers
Ferry and
 >The Iron Masters Mansion.

Good luck there...finding a spot where people can bunk or camp..with
separate places
for presentations and gabbing and even a fair size kitchen....good luck
finding that.
Plus if the Pa Ruck gets too big, it loses the intimacy of 'each one -
teach one'.

Better lotsa little Rucks than a huge  Ruck in my book.  Last year was
great except
a tad too full, schedule wise.  This year, without the auction and a few
less presentations
I hope it will be even better.

Remember, anyone can have a Ruck!  Even in your house if ya want!  Just
clean the
back bathroom <g>and email Red the details and she'll put it up on Ruck Central!

To:            at-l@backcountry.net