Re: [at-l] Re: Mice are all around

That shelter had bear problems this summer. They have installed bear cables
and reopened the shelter. I checked it out during HATT and it looked in
good shape, with no visible leaks during light rain. In general, it was a
very good looking shelter. The worst shelter experience I've had was
Whitley Gap Shelter, near Hogpen, 4 miles south of Low Gap (plus another
1.5 mile walk along the access trail. A late hiker awoke me grossed out by
mice crawling near me, but at least not on me. I should have broken out the
tent!

OrangeBug

To:            at-l@backcountry.net