[at-l] Re: Mice are all around

I really don't plan to eat anywhere near my tent or have food in it,
never have, except at "The Gathering".  I learned that about 20+ years
ago on our first camping trip when all the signs in the park said to
store your food in your car. Isn't that kinda basic knowledge with people
who tent camp.  My food will be in a stuff sack hanging from a tree.

Sparrow