RE: [at-l] Georgia AT extension?

No you can't do it yet. At least not unless you are prepared to do a lot of
road walking. The Florida Trail is not yet complete in the Panhandle
although we are working furiously upon it.

The Pinhoti through Alabama is only a little over 200 miles long starting a
short distance from the Benton McKay Trail which is the extension you
mentioned having heard of. Unfortunately, the BMT does not connect to the
Florida Trail yet....

Lee I Joe

To:            at-l@backcountry.net