[at-l] Cohos Trail - a new New England thruhiker distraction

So I'm perusing a book store in Lincoln, NH last weekend when I pull out a
new trail guide.  "The Cohos Trail" by Nilsen.  I don't remember having
heard of it and apparently it's still under construction.  It's a 160 mile
long trail from the southern end of the Davis Path in Crawford Notch, to the
Connecticut Lakes and the Canada border.

A web search pulls up quite a few links.

So many trails, so little time...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99