Re: [at-l] How can she get rid of it???

At 06:57 PM 10/26/00 -0700, Orange Bug wrote:
>These viruses often are designed to victimize those seen as catering to
>the Great Satan, Micro$oft. Using Eudora, Netscape and other non-Softie
>emailers usually defeats the pests. Newer versions of Eudora may have
>built in anti-virus software, or at least can allow the user to not
>allow executable programs from activating without a scan or a warning
>to you.

I was using the older pay for version of Eudoro and as i said, had neglected to
reactivate the AVG virus scan.  As I clicked on her message,
the screen went black, then a DOS screen came up with a warning and three
choices.....I panicked aaaaaand typed N for  NO befor reading the entire
thing but
got the jist it was asking if I wanted to allow executables.  But it was
still sitting
there in Attach as the Wizard said.   Damn.....it used to be fun to get those
cute little attachments that would make the screen wobble
or make that little cup holder thingy on the puter come out all by
itself.......
nothing really nasty like now..