[at-l] water report

I was by Neels Gap today and met some south bound section hikers. They
report that water is scarce between Bly Gap and Neels Gap. I forgot to
ask about specific springs.

There was some rain in north GA today but I don't think it will help
much. There is more predicted but still in small amounts. The south
bounders bought extra Platypus bags at the Wallasi Yi because they had
endured some long dry miles.

One of them showed me a neat filter that screws right on to a Platypus
bag. It has a pull top so you could drink from the bag. I don't recall
the name but I was told, sorry.

If anyone has a chance to relay the water condition to other sobo hikers,
please do. Hopeful
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.